Potpourri Emporium, Home and Garden Shopping.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finding Treasures!

Who doesn't love finding treasures when you go shopping? It's those off the beaten path shops where I have the most success. I have found some great wrought iron candle chandeliers, a few roosters (who doesn't have a rooster collection?) as well as really fun pillows.

Everytime I go on vacation, I love to find those locally owned shops where everything I see I want to buy. Problem is, I'm running out of space to display them in my home.

After I came to realize that I love unique and fun decor items, I decided to open my own shop. However, I didn't want to have to start up a brick and mortar shop so as a result, I am working on building Potpourri Emporium.

Searching for just the right items is half the fun. So once I've completed I hope you will visit PoptpourriEmporium.com

What kind of treasures do you enjoy? Let us know by posting your ideas.
Have fun shopping.

PS...When you visit, remember that we are still building Potpourri Emporium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out Potpourri Emporium and really love the layout. Very easy to navigate and find just what I was looking for. The home decor and bedding listings are great!

Looking forwarde to see what you add to the site.